for Rapid and Sustained Value
The challenge for Enterprise and Solution Architects:
- Have you been recently trained on TOGAF® (or other framework) and now wonder how to apply these ideas within your organization?
- Can you quickly architect or re-architect a core application to meet urgent business needs?
- Can you engage stakeholders to find out what's making their jobs difficult and what business architecture and business capabilities would help?
- Can you deliver key capabilties rapidly and adapt future capabilities easily to changing needs? Read more…
How SBSA Partners can help:
We offer workshops, seminars, training, and consulting that help jumpstart your team in applying architecture frameworks and using Rapid and Sustained Value thinking to guide your architecture initiatives. Read more…
The SBSA difference:
- Big picture, not big architecture—start with the architecture you need now and adapt incrementally
- Rapid results with adaptive architecting, trading off just-in-time and just-in-case needs
- Sustained business value by anticipating, monitoring, and focusing on disruptive change
What our clients say:
- “I loved the practical nature of the Architecture Vision workshop!!”
- “Good to walk through examples; made the concepts tangible.”
- “I plan on using this approach for every effort I will lead.”